Offer to 3rd sector organisations; co-working space on Mondays
If you work in the third sector in West Yorkshire ODI Leeds has the perfect deal for you!
We're now offering reduced rates for third sector organisations to use our co-working space on Mondays.
The space is perfect for collaborative working and meetings on this day but you are also welcome to use our events area. Be sure to contact us to make arrangements.
Q: What can the workspace be used for?
We offer third sector organisations the opportunity to collaborate, think, learn and work.
The workspace is a great place to host events. Check out our google events calendar for more on how it's currently being used.
- Hosting Teams and Organisations
We can host teams and organisations who want to have a more permanent base in our collaborative space.
- Collaboration across teams
Teams can use the open space to collaboratively work on projects.
Q: What facilities do you offer at Munro House?
- City centre location
- Free, fast Wifi
- Free Yorkshire tea and biscuits
- Events area
- Projector and whiteboards
- Flexible working space, desks, sofas
- Kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Bike, dog and child friendly
- On site cafe — 164
Q: When can I use the space?
- The space is open from 8.30am to 5.30pm and by arrangement on evenings.
Q: Do you provide catering?
- Yes, we can provide organic, locally-sourced food on request as well Yorkshire tea and biscuits.
If you'd like to use the space or find out more about what ODI Leeds can offer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page.